The Echuca Horse Sales are held every fortnight in Echuca Victoria (about 3 hour north of Melbourne). The sale auctions are held on Wednesdays and there are not only horses that are being sold off, you can grab bargain horse gear and horse floats etc.
The sales have become very popular as you can make a great deal as the horses tend to be cheaper (less than $4,500) and it will be a quick auction style sale.
- Photos and information of the sale horses and items can be found on Echuca Horse Sales Facebook Page
- The Saddlery auctions start at 10am.
- Horse Sale Auction starts at 1pm.
- Auctions are operated by Andrew Wilson & Co and they have the right to refuse bidding from any attendees at their discretion.
- Temporary agistment available on request.
- All Bidders and Vendors will remain anonymous (unless authorisation is given to share information).
- All buyers must pay for their tack/horses in full on the day (EFT & Cash Accepted)
- All attending buyers must register before with a photo ID.
- Absent bidders can contact Rachael (see details below) to arrange for absentee bidding.
- Drop off of sale animals can be made between 4-7pm the day before or 7.30am-12noon on the auction day.
About a 2.5-3 Hour Drive North of Melbourne Victoria.
Address: 520 McKenzie Road, Echuca 3564, Echuca, Victoria 3564
Please note: Make sure you bring a horse float to take your horse home after the auction if you are planning on bidding.
CONTACT DETAILS - ECHUCA HORSE SALES
Phone General: Stan 0425724298 or Andrew 0408315927
Phone Media Enquiries: Rachael 0427194017