• The Bainbridge™ Supreme Cow Lifter is a simple and inexpensive way to lift cows with a front end loader or bucket.
• Developed for the medium term support (up to four hours) of weak and down cows.
• A large main sling supports the cow over a large body area to reduce pressure points.
• The cow lifter is designed to gently lift the cow with support from the backside to the brisket.
• The design includes an open area for the udder to hang through, thus reducing stress and pressure on the cow.
• Manufactured from heavy duty reinforced long lasting PVC.
• Includes a leather covered support pad for area between udder and tail.
• Metal parts are plated while webbing and thread are durable polyester.
• Well designed strong straps and buckles.
• Fully adjustable to suit any sized animal.
• Recommended maximum lift load is 1,000kg.
• Supplied as a complete kit which includes the sling, carry bag and hooks.
Available in two sizes:
• Standard size will suit all medium size dairy breeds.
• Extra large size is 20cm longer than the standard size and should be used for larger size dairy breeds and beef cows.
We offer free shipping on all Australian orders over $149, any orders below are charged $16.95 Shipping and handling fee. Orders are dispatched within 48 hours. We ship with Australia Post and Startrack. Delivery timeframe:
- Standard Post: 2-7 Business Days - Express Post: 1-4 Business Days - International Post: 10-21 Business Days
Please note if you ordered several items, they might arrive in separate parcels depending on the stock level in our warehouses.
International Orders over $400 qualify for free shipping.
HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN/EXCHANGE? Click HERE to start your return. You can return for a full refund or exchange.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED? If you have a change of mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within the 90 days after from the tracked date of delivery.
- The item has not been used and it in its original saleable condition.
WHO COVERS THE COST FOR RETURN SHIPPING? Prohorse does not cover the cost of return shipping. We recommend sending any returns in a prepaid Australia Post satchel, available at any Post office near you.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED? Our returns centre is checked daily, you will get a notification with instructions for your return within one business day. Refunds and exchanges are processed the same day we receive your item back in stock. The refund can take up to 3-5 days to settle in your account.