- When cattle are in paddocks they can occasionally eat pieces of barbed wire, metal etc.
- If untreated the metal parts can affect the health of the animal or even death, once inserted the magnet stays in the rumen of the animal and the metal parts attach to the magnet.
We offer free shipping on all Australian orders over $149, any orders below are charged $16.95 Shipping and handling fee. Orders are dispatched within 48 hours. We ship with Australia Post and Startrack. Delivery timeframe:
- Standard Post: 2-7 Business Days - Express Post: 1-4 Business Days - International Post: 10-21 Business Days
Please note if you ordered several items, they might arrive in separate parcels depending on the stock level in our warehouses.
International Orders over $400 qualify for free shipping.
HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN/EXCHANGE? Click HERE to start your return. You can return for a full refund or exchange.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED? If you have a change of mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within the 90 days after from the tracked date of delivery.
- The item has not been used and it in its original saleable condition.
WHO COVERS THE COST FOR RETURN SHIPPING? Prohorse does not cover the cost of return shipping. We recommend sending any returns in a prepaid Australia Post satchel, available at any Post office near you.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED? Our returns centre is checked daily, you will get a notification with instructions for your return within one business day. Refunds and exchanges are processed the same day we receive your item back in stock. The refund can take up to 3-5 days to settle in your account.