DOMINATOR™ RECHARGEABLE LIVESTOCK PROD – RED - 12V (CAR) CHARGER
Full unit details:
• The next generation NEW AND IMPROVED model with a range of updates to the design to suit Australian conditions
• Featuring a high quality LED light for safety in the dark to free your hands with a separate push switch is located on the top of the stock prod to activate the LED light. Designed to suit the needs of truck drivers and drovers.
• Output of the stock prodder is 6900v
• Wrist strap located at the rear of the stock prod to move the strap away from the handle and improve the balance of the prod when hanging
• A long lasting and fully sealed rechargeable NiMH battery which is resistant to memory, and over-charging
• Depending on how the stock prod is used, maintained and stored, the stock prod should last 500 recharge cycles. This is a standard battery savings equivalent to $3,725! (2000 “C” batteries at estimated retail price of $7.45 per 4 pack)
• A full charge from flat will take 8-10 hours. For optimum battery life, run fully flat occasionally, and try not to continually over-charge
• A red light indicates charging and a green light indicates charging is complete
• Supplied with a 240v wall charger and a 12v charger for top up charging in your vehicle
• Available in two sizes with 33cm, 57cm and 83cm shafts available (approx lengths). The hand piece measures an additional 25cm (approx).
• 12 month repair warranty applicable to the motor only (excludes all other parts, including the shaft, the LED light, case breakage, any form of physical damage and wear & tear).
• For livestock use only
We offer free shipping on all Australian orders over $149, any orders below are charged $16.95 Shipping and handling fee. Orders are dispatched within 48 hours. We ship with Australia Post and Startrack. Delivery timeframe:
- Standard Post: 2-7 Business Days - Express Post: 1-4 Business Days - International Post: 10-21 Business Days
Please note if you ordered several items, they might arrive in separate parcels depending on the stock level in our warehouses.
International Orders over $400 qualify for free shipping.
HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN/EXCHANGE? Click HERE to start your return. You can return for a full refund or exchange.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED? If you have a change of mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within the 90 days after from the tracked date of delivery.
- The item has not been used and it in its original saleable condition.
WHO COVERS THE COST FOR RETURN SHIPPING? Prohorse does not cover the cost of return shipping. We recommend sending any returns in a prepaid Australia Post satchel, available at any Post office near you.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED? Our returns centre is checked daily, you will get a notification with instructions for your return within one business day. Refunds and exchanges are processed the same day we receive your item back in stock. The refund can take up to 3-5 days to settle in your account.