• A dehorner suitable for cattle up to 18 months of age.
• Polished, plated frame made from 40-ton tensile strength metal with hardened and tempered steel blades and polished wooden handles.
• High quality materials are used to enable factory reconditioning at a future time to maintain top performance.
• Blade opening: 55mm.
• Weight: 2.7kg.
• Overall length: 60cm.
• Made in Australia.
Bainbridge™ manufactures the only Australian made range of dehorners with two long serving Australian brands, Bainbridge™ and Dominion®. We offer an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge™ and Dominion®Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments. A full range of spare parts are available.
Manufacturing “Precision Built” dehorners and veterinary equipment in Australia since 1922. With superior design, premium raw materials and precision manufacturing, our Bainbridge™ dehorning range is in high demand within Australia and exported to major worldwide cattle markets that demand the highest quality veterinary instruments.
We offer free shipping on all Australian orders over $149, any orders below are charged $16.95 Shipping and handling fee. Orders are dispatched within 48 hours. We ship with Australia Post and Startrack. Delivery timeframe:
- Standard Post: 2-7 Business Days - Express Post: 1-4 Business Days - International Post: 10-21 Business Days
Please note if you ordered several items, they might arrive in separate parcels depending on the stock level in our warehouses.
International Orders over $400 qualify for free shipping.
HOW DO I PROCESS A RETURN/EXCHANGE? Click HERE to start your return. You can return for a full refund or exchange.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED? If you have a change of mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within the 90 days after from the tracked date of delivery.
- The item has not been used and it in its original saleable condition.
WHO COVERS THE COST FOR RETURN SHIPPING? Prohorse does not cover the cost of return shipping. We recommend sending any returns in a prepaid Australia Post satchel, available at any Post office near you.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED? Our returns centre is checked daily, you will get a notification with instructions for your return within one business day. Refunds and exchanges are processed the same day we receive your item back in stock. The refund can take up to 3-5 days to settle in your account.